Summer Tortellini Salad
- 20 oz cheese tortellini fresh or frozen
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper seeds removed and chopped
- 1 ear sweet corn kernels removed (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 3 green onions sliced
- Basil vinaigrette
- to taste Kosher salt and black pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped basil for garnish
Cook the tortellini according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
Place the cooked tortellini in a big bowl. Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, corn, cucumber, and green onions. Drizzle with basil vinaigrette and stir until the ingredients are well coated. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Finish the salad with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Note-the salad will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.\
Source: Read Full Article