Sweet and Spicy Shrimp and Chourico Kabobs Recipe
"This is an awesome BBQ treat in the summer that requires little prep, but delivers huge on flavor. The shrimp even stands alone if you can’t find this Portuguese sausage."
- Mix Thai chile sauce, soy sauce, garlic, black pepper, and chile-garlic sauce together in a bowl. Add shrimp, cover, and let marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Place 5 shrimp and 2 pieces of sausage onto each skewer.
- Cook shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and slightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cook’s Note:
- Two skewers per person is standard but, depending on the size of shrimp, you may want to increase the serving sizes. You can substitute a different sausage, but it must be cured or pre-cooked, since the shrimp cooks up quite fast.
- Editor’s Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 143 calories;5.2 g fat;3.4 g carbohydrates;19.8 g protein;163 mg cholesterol;1266 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article