The Easiest, Quickest Desserts for Your Labor Day Weekend
It’s still hot out, which means you might want to keep the oven off. Luckily no-bake treats, like a quick strawberry trifle or a lemony yogurt tart, are still on the table.
- Coconut Cream Fool with Raspberries
- Quick Strawberry Trifles
- No-Bake Sheet Pan Lemon Yogurt Tart
- No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Quick Cakes for a Crowd
If you’re feeding a crowd this Labor Day weekend, know that everyone will be happy with cake. These four are easy to assemble and are sure to feed all of your family and friends.
- Ina Garten’s Chocolate Banana Crumb Cake
- Sara Moulton’s Creamsicle Pudding Cake
- One-Bowl Yogurt and Honey Olive Oil Cake
- Easy Summer Cake with Fruit & Cream
Cookies, Brownies, and Bars
Treats that require nothing but a napkin to eat them are always wins on Labor Day weekend when plans involve picnics, beach and pool hangs, and barbecues. These simple treats pack up well for all of the above.
- Graham Cracker Cookies
- Fast and Fancy Brown Butter Sugar Cookies
- Pantry Cocoa Brownies
- Cherry Pie Bars
- How To Make Better-than-the-Box Rice Krispies Treats
Source: Read Full Article