Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing
This is just my version of a favorite simple, light and tasty dish. I didn’t have any cilantro tonight, but highly recommend it in this dish so included the amount I usually use.
- 2 large roma tomatoes – diced
- 1 medium avocado – pitted, scooped out of skin and diced
- 1/2 medium onion – thinly sliced
- 1 large lime
- 2 tbs minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2-1 tsp sriracha type hot sauce
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
Place prepared tomatoes, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl with a tight fitting lid.
Zest and juice lime into a separate medium bowl. Add cilantro, honey, sriracha, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to lime juice. Wisk to combine.
Drizzle dressing over salad mixture. Gently toss to coat. Cover salad directly with plastic wrap, place lid on container, and refrigerate for 1 hr before serving. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article