Turmeric Chicken Flatbread
- Total: 20 min
- Active: 20 min
- Yield:4 servings
- Preheat the broiler. Combine the vinegar, honey and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Add the jalapenos and stir gently to cover. Set aside.
- Toss the chicken with the pumpkin pie spice, 1 teaspoon of the turmeric, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a large bowl. Heat 2 tablespoons olive in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, tossing occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and is crispy in some spots, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate and add the spinach and 1 clove garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is just wilted and still a vibrant green, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the yogurt with the lemon juice, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, remaining garlic clove, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet and brush the pieces with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Broil until crispy and charred in places, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top each piece of naan with some spinach, then with chicken, pickled jalapenos and cilantro leaves. Drizzle with the yogurt sauce. Serve warm.
Source: Read Full Article