Grilled Wedge Salad Recipe
"This grilled salad is maybe the greatest salad in the world."
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and let cool. Chop bacon into bits.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut the lettuce into 4 wedges. Brush the wedges with olive oil.
- Cook lettuce on the preheated grill, cut-side down, about 2 minutes. Turn lettuce and cook until warmed through and slightly charred, 2 minutes more. Discard any wilted leaves.
- Place each lettuce wedge on a plate. Top with tomatoes, onion, and bacon. Drizzle on blue cheese dressing and serve.
Per Serving: 322 calories;28.9 g fat;9.3 g carbohydrates;5.6 g protein;21 mg cholesterol;528 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article