Spicy Dorito® Taco Salad Recipe
"A delicious refreshing taco salad with a tangy twist."
- Cook ground beef, garlic powder, chili powder, and black pepper together in a skillet over medium heat until meat is brown and crumbly, about 10 minutes, breaking the meat up into chunks as it cooks. Drain excess grease, remove from heat, and let the meat cool.
- Toss lettuce, tortilla chips, Colby-Jack cheese, kidney beans, tomato, onion, and pickled jalapeno peppers in a large salad bowl; mix in the beef.
- Whisk vegetable oil, sugar, ketchup, taco seasoning, cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl until sugar has dissolved; pour dressing over the salad and toss again.
- Cook’s Note:
- If you prefer, you can add the chips just before serving to keep them crunchy. I prefer to let them marinate in the dressing.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 561 calories;39.8 g fat;34.4 g carbohydrates;18 g protein;54 mg cholesterol;844 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article