Candied Pecans Recipe
"You can’t eat just one. Crunchy, sweet, salty, and AMAZING!"
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk egg white and water together in a separate bowl until frothy. Toss pecans in the egg white mixture. Mix sugar mixture into pecan mixture until pecans are evenly coated. Spread coated pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until pecans are evenly browned, 1 hour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 393 calories;32.7 g fat;26.5 g carbohydrates;4.5 g protein;0 mg cholesterol;238 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article