Sweet and Garlicky Korean Chicken Wings Recipe
"Turn your picnic game up to 100 with these sweet – not spicy – Korean Chicken Wings made to pair with Chateau Ste. Michelle. This makes excellent picnic food."
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix first 9 ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Toss the chicken with vegetable oil and roast in the preheated oven until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Turn oven up to 400 degrees F.
- Toss chicken liberally with the sauce. Return to the oven and roast for another 10 minutes. Serve hot, or allow to cool overnight.
- For more recipe ideas and Chateau Ste. Michelle pairings click here.
Per Serving: calories; fat; carbohydrates; protein; cholesterol; sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article